Nov 3, 2011

Day 23-25/180: Am I lazy or just uninspired?

My son, who may be the only reader of this blog, just nudged me about not posting anything for a few days. Well, I haven't had a lot to communicate.


  • Monday was relatively simple ... commercial veggie burgers and a salad.
  • Tuesday was hummus, celery sticks and carrot sticks in a whole wheat flour tortilla. Two of them.
  • Wednesday I was getting ready to make something new, but I ended up taking my wife out to dinner. She had a chicken quesadilla and I had vegetarian spring rolls and ... another veggie burger. This one, however, was much better than the packaged patties. It was a patty-shaped combination of brown rice, black beans, caramelized onions and barbecue sauce.

1 comment:

  1. I read, David, but it's been a hectic week (NaNoWriMo started!) and I'm behind on all my blogs.

    ReplyDelete