- 2 large portobello mushrooms (Italy or France)
- 3/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs (Italian seasoning)
- 4 Tbs olive oil (Greece)
- 3 Tbs hummus (Lebanon with miso from Japan)
- 4 small purple potatoes (Peru)
- 1 dried bird chili (Thailand)
- Start heating oven to 350.
- Mix breadcrumbs, 2 Tbs olive oil, and hummus in a small bowl.
- Oil a baking pan.
- Stuff mushrooms with contents of bowl.
- Place on baking pan.
- Grind chili to flakes or powder.
- Dust chilis on mushrooms.
- Cut purple potatoes in half.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil.
- Place potatoes on baking pan cut side down.
- Place pan in oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve, but let it rest a bit because the stuffing takes a while to cool to an edible temperature.