- 2 portobello mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- Heat oven to 375.
- Clean the mushrooms and remove stems.
- Mince stems.
- Crush and mince garlic.
- Mix stems, garlic, bread crumbs, oil and vinegar.
- Add salt to taste.
- Oil a baking pan with olive oil.
- Place mushroom caps in the baking pan smooth side down.
- Fill with mixture.
- Drizzle a little extra olive oil over the top.
- Put in oven for approximately 20 minutes.
Served tonight with Couscous and a small tossed salad.